POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Arrrgggh! : Re: Arrrgggh! Server Time
6 Sep 2024 01:27:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Arrrgggh!
From: clipka
Date: 19 Mar 2009 11:55:00
Message: <web.49c269d9687c6b3af708085d0@news.povray.org>
"Halbert" <hal### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> Try this:
> Copy your spreadheet to the clipboard. Go to Word. From the Edit menu select
> Paste special and select Microsoft Office Excel....

What version of Word do you have in mind?

With my version (the Office XP one) there's either no such menu item, or it
didn't do what I needed it to do.

I'm perfectly sure that if it is there I have tried it, only to get all the more
frustrated.

Or are you talking about the thing that lets you *embed* Excel tables into Word
documents?

As far as I recall, that did seem to do what it was *intended* to. But it wasn't
what I *needed* either.